Interview with Board-Certified Music Therapist + Entrepreneur Jaycie Voorhees
Hello Nurse Friend!
This is an interview that I did with Board Certified Music Therapist+ Entrepreneur Jaycie Voorhees. I split it into PART 1 [EPISODE 39] + PART 2 [EPISODE 40].
In this interview you are going to learn:
1. What is the burnout cycle? Where does it come from?
2. What are some of the signs that burnout is around the corner?
3. What are some of the reasons we end up burning out that we may not consider? (Identity with work, trying to prove value, fear)
4. How can we recenter once we feel burnout coming, or we’re already burned out?
5. PLUS, you can grab Jaycie’s Get Out Of Burnout Guide: 28 Ways to STOP Burnout Before it Stops You (ps…it’s soooo GOOD!!)
Ways to CONNECT with Jaycie:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – http://www.jaycievoorhees.com/
FB Community – The Confident Female Entrepreneur
If you haven’t had the chance, please FOLLOW the show & give a start rating + written REVIEW on iTunes, I’d love your feedback! If you could, take 30 seconds to let me know what you think of the podcast, it would be so appreciated! Thanks so much!
Follow along with BriAnne on Instagram @brianne_bell_ for more behind the scenes, reel life, inspiration and encouragement!
Join the The Passive Income Nurse Podcast Community on FB, a place to continue the conversation about making money online — discover how to make money online + make an impact!
Website + Wellness Blog: www.briannebell.com