Nurse and Healthcare Professional friends, do any of these symptoms sound familiar?
These are all SYMPTOMS. Symptoms of an IMBALANCE in your body. Specifically with the hormones ESTROGEN and PROGESTERONE. This is NOT your body “messing up”, it’s doing it’s job…It’s trying to tell you that something is not right!!
What if you could balance the BODY NATURALLY? With out pharmaceuticals…without this stuff👉a COMPOUND manufactured for use as a medical drug (legit, the definition of phar·ma·ceu·ti·cal)
Seriously. What if YOU listen to YOUR body instead of making an appointment for someone else to figure out what is going on with your body?
It’s sounds silly when you say it like that, right? Don’t get me wrong, I know there is a time and place for conventional medicine, but there are so many opportunities for us to just listen to what our bodies are telling us and be able to help ourselves.
Instead of taking a prescription pill 💊 why not FIX the underlying cause instead of just putting a bandaid on it?
1. Pumpkin seeds (high in zinc=anti-inflammatory) 1tbs. ground
2. Flax seed 1tbs. ground (high in lignans which act as estrogen blockers to reduce excess estrogen — Lignans are polyphenolic compounds found in plants- they’re rich in a plant-based omega-3 fat, a “good” fat that promotes heart health. Just a tablespoon of flaxseeds provides you with 8 percent of the daily value for fiber, which supports weight control and keeps your GI tract running smoothly. Flaxseeds are also the best source of lignans, a type of phytonutrient that has added benefits too — like Cancer Prevention Benefits — Scientists have studied flaxseed lignans for their ability to fight breast cancer and other estrogen-related malignancies.
3. Sesame seeds 1tbs. ground (contain lignans, but not as much as flaxseeds — helps prevent the build up of excess estrogen while high zinc content promotes progesterone production)
4. Sunflower seeds 1 tbs. ground (high in selenium which helps support liver detoxification — your liver is the main filter that gets rid of excess hormones — and vitamin E which helps balance progesterone levels.
• First 14 days 1tbs. pumpkin seeds + flax seeds daily (Day 1 is the first of your mensural cycle, graphic below)
• Last 14 days 1 tbs. sesame seeds + sunflower seeds daily
More Resources on Seed Cycling can be found in the book In the FLO: Unlock Your Hormonal Advantage and Revolutionize Your Life by Alisa Vitti
And on this Episode of The Cabral Concept Podcast, hosted by Dr. Stephen Cabral Nautropath, Ayurvedic and Functional Medicine Practitioner!!
Wanna #keephealthysimple? Start with this foundational QUALITY PLANT-BASED Nutritional Supplement!
Wanna learn more? You can check out an additional BLOG post HERE!